The Very Best of Visual Kei.

Alice Nine Channel // March 8, 2012

melitrojuri:

ruu-hime:

Original picture from: d-ostc.blogspot

XD Tsunehito´s face!!! LOL xD OMG I can´t stop laughting xD “Don´t say my name don´t say my name ” xD oh god XD

melitrojuri:

ruu-hime:

Original picture from: d-ostc.blogspot

XD Tsunehito´s face!!! LOL xD OMG I can´t stop laughting xD “Don´t say my name don´t say my name ” xD oh god XD

ruu-hime:

a haiku about Ruiza:

you little shit

you just want to eat

how can u be thin?

ask-donkamijo:

U: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!

ask-donkamijo:

U: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!

dead-vortex:

ASAGI

Username: CatMasterAsagi

Blogs pictures of cats interspersed with the occasional deep thought.

RUIZA

Username: purinru

Food, videogames, food, chicken, guitars, food.

TSUNEHITO

Username: TsuneBuncle

Comes on bi-monthly - doesn’t blog anything, but will always…

ruu-hime:

ruu-hime:

Check out VAMPIRE ROSE’s post on Vine!

talk-birdy-to-me:

Why does everyone think Yo-ka is a hardcore sex demon dictator or whatever

his costumes are shitty he can’t sing and he looks kind of like a confused bug 90% of the time and a cosplayer the other 10%

porramalicemizer:

Adorei.E Gackt,Acho que vc prefere ele assim ao Mana com silicone FEELING LIKE KAYA.

porramalicemizer:

Adorei.E Gackt,Acho que vc prefere ele assim ao Mana com silicone FEELING LIKE KAYA.

porramalicemizer:

CARALHOOOOOO É AQUELES TAMBORZIN PURUANO DO MAL.KAMI,ESSE TRECO ´R LAVAGEM CEREBRAL!MAS EU ACHO QUE QUANDO FORAM LAVAR TEU CEREBRO ELES DERRAMARAMAGUA EM LUGAR QUE SO PODIA SER A SECO!!RIR=INFERNO 
E PORRA KÖZI!POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRA KÖZI DEIXA O BICHO SER FELIZ!!! 

porramalicemizer:

CARALHOOOOOO É AQUELES TAMBORZIN PURUANO DO MAL.KAMI,ESSE TRECO ´R LAVAGEM CEREBRAL!MAS EU ACHO QUE QUANDO FORAM LAVAR TEU CEREBRO ELES DERRAMARAMAGUA EM LUGAR QUE SO PODIA SER A SECO!!RIR=INFERNO

E PORRA KÖZI!POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRA KÖZI DEIXA O BICHO SER FELIZ!!!
 

littledthings:

submitted by Katxacomb

littledthings:

submitted by Katxacomb